Google
 

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Top ten for De Puniet

Top ten for De Puniet

Top ten for De Puniet

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

The LCR Honda rider took tenth place in the Shell Advance Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix.

LCR Honda MotoGP rider Randy de Puniet finished tenth at Sepang after making steady progress in both free sessions. The Frenchman struggled to get maximum performance out of his front tyre which saw him qualify in 13th. Following useful overnight suspension tweaks De Puniet aimed to stay in the leading pack but his front-end feel made it hard for him to attack at 100%.

Randy de Puniet â€" 10th:

“I am a bit disappointed because I thought I was capable of much more on this track but after seven laps I had front-end issues again. Following our problems in qualifying we decided to race with the harder compound which affected the grip at the maximum angle and during the race I could not enter the corners as I wanted. I really could have achieved a better result but did not want to take any risks and preferred to end tenth, scoring some important points for the Championship standings. I feel confident that the guys will find a solution to give me a better bike in Phillip Island.”

LCR Honda press release

Related Articles



0 komentar: